Disclosure of 校园 Security Policy, 校园 Crime Statistics Act and Annual 火 安全 Report
根据克莱利法案, designated 校园 Security Authorities (CSA) are located throughout campus. These are individuals who have significant responsibility for student and campus activities. Their primary function as a campus security authority is to report to the Mg冰球突破豪华版网址 校园 Police Department all allegations of Clery Act crimes that he or she receives.
校园 Security Authority (CSA) Incident Report Form
This form should be used by 校园 Security Authorities to report crimes under the Clery Act that they know of but were not formally reported or investigated by the Mg冰球突破豪华版网址 Police Department.
This is an anonymous form that allows RSUPD to track crimes for required Clery reporting purposes accurately. It is essential to the RSU警察局 that the public’s crime statistic information is clear and accurate.
The following crimes should be reported using this form:
- Murder/Non-过失杀人罪 – The willful killing of one human being by another.
- 过失杀人罪 – The killing of another person through gross negligence.
- 强奸:渗透, 无论多么微不足道, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, 未经受害者同意.
- Fondling: The touching of the private body parts of another person for the purpose of sexual gratification, forcibly and/or against that person’s will; or not forcibly or against that person’s will where the victim is incapable of giving consent because of his/her youth or because of his/her temporary or permanent mental incapacity.
- Incest: Non-forcible sexual intercourse between persons who are related to each other within the degrees wherein marriage is prohibited by law.
- Statutory Rape: Non-forcible sexual intercourse with a person who is under the statutory age of consent.
- 抢劫 – Taking or attempting to take anything of value from the care, 监护权, or control of a person or persons by force or threat of violence and/or by putting the victim in fear.
- 加重攻击罪 – Unlawful attack by one person upon another for the purpose of inflicting severe or aggravated bodily injury. Usually accompanied by the use of a weapon or by means likely to produce death or bodily harm.
- 入室盗窃 – Unlawful entry of a structure to commit a felony or a theft.
- 机动车辆盗窃 – The theft or attempted theft of a motor vehicle. There are three classes of motor vehicles (1) autos, (2) trucks and buses, (3) and other vehicles.
- 纵火 – Willful or malicious burning or attempt to burn with or without intent to defraud a dwelling house, 公共建筑, 机动车辆或飞机, or the personal property of another.
- 关系/约会暴力 – Conduct arising out of a personal, intimate relationship that: (a) Inflicts physical injury upon another person; or (b) Places another in fear of, 或者有风险, 身体伤害或危险.
- 跟踪 – Engaging in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that would cause a reasonable person to:
- Fear for the persons safety or the safety of others; or
- Suffer substantial emotional distress.
- 仇恨犯罪 – Any of the above offenses (in addition to damage to property, 盗窃, 简单的攻击, and intimidation) that manifest evidence that the victim was intentionally selected because of the perpetrator’s bias or perpetrator perceived the person to be in one of the protected group categories.